Monday, June 24, 2013

New Class, Canvas Wall Art and 2 page layout, July 30, or August 14 at 6pm, only $32!!!

Wow!  Isn't this a great project???  In July, this Close to My Heart Workshop of the Go will be 50% off!  Only $19.95(including shipping, handling and tax it's $25.49)!!  Included is a nice quality 12" x 12" canvas with chipboard accents, a stamp set (with different title options, see it at the bottom of this post) and directions.   BUT...wait...do I hear you saying you want a class?  IF I did the class at regular price it'd be around $52, with this sale we'll do this canvas PLUS I'll throw in the cardstock and you can make a two page layout with the extra chipboard (see the bottom picture)...all for only $32.00!  (I'll provide foam tape and Liquid Glass for the canvas, you'll need to bring your normal adhesive for the layout)
 Hmm, I think you need some MORE specials:  buy your own foam tape, Pigment ink pad, and Liquid Glass (no need to share) 50% off!!!  $1 for pigment ink pad; $3 for foam tape; and $3.50 for Liquid Glass!  I'll cover the shipping and tax so your total would be $39.50!!!  The canvas would be a great Christmas gift :)
I am anticipating that these will sell out fast...so please let me know that you are interested, ASAP!  Need to order MORE Close to My Heart product?  Include the canvas and supplies above as part of your $60 order and come to class for FREE!  You must join the Canvas Art Party on my website when you place your order :)
This is the layout.
Again you may change the title!










Here's the directions PLUS the cool stamp set that you'll take home with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment