Wednesday, June 28, 2023

August 2023 Club Pages!

To explain this post: There is NO OBLIGATION TO PURCHASE, but I'm afraid that these papers will sell out BEFORE I get back from vacation :( So that YOU have a choice, I'm extending the opportunity to purchase it in JULY instead of waiting until AUGUST. IF you don't care, please just send an email, text or message me with 'I'm willing to take my chances' and I'll know that you saw this!

Want to look at a catalog? Club members can stop by and pick one up!!!

IF you order BOTH of the papers by July 1st, 2023, I will give you a pack of the NEW Mix-In paper!!!

Also, IF you're paying by check, you may write a check for 1/2 the total and I'll cash it around August 16th, and the 2nd check won't be cashed until the first. 
FOR CREDIT USERS: I will order about 1/2 and charge to your card in JULY, and order the other half in August and charge the balance then. (I'm taking a chance that the 2nd paper will still be available, if you want to lock in BOTH tell me!!!)

CAPE COD

So excited to show you products from the NEW July/August Catalog!!! This first GORGEOUS paper is Cape Cod, just right for ALL of your BEACH/LAKE/CRUISE/FLORIDA photos!!!



COZY UP

Oh goodness, we've NEVER had a paper with a book theme!!! I can just see these beautiful pages with pics of you or others reading to your kids/grandkids!!! Or, maybe you belong to a book club and you'd like to have pics with your reader friends, so many possibilities!  And of course we can't have Fall paper without some Thanksgiving pages and PUMPKINS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment