I really wanted to make something with this stamp of the month just because it's SO adorable!!! Here are the pages:
Many have asked if we'll make these in club, or a class...well they're SO simple you can do them on your own!!!
1. Start with 2 sheets of White Daisy cardstock. With a pencil, lightly mark 1/4" from outside edge for placement of washi tape. Using Smoothie Striped Washi Tape, apply to top and bottoms of pages, then to left and right sides.
2. Next, place the Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape 1.5" from the bottom; the Slate and yellow (from Carnival Washi Tape) under it. I didn't measure any of it...just put it on there!
3. The mats are just scraps of Smoothie cardstock...left side 5.25 x 4, and 4x4;
right side 3.5 x 4.5, 5 x 3.5, and 4 x 6. There's also a 3 x 3 piece under the My Crush piece with the banner.
4. There are pieces from the My Crush Besties Assortmentt. and from My Crush Best Day Ever Assortment: the Smoothie polka dot and banner; also two Lagoon journaling pieces.
5. With Black ink, stamp the ice cream cone once, and the other two images twice on a scrap of White Daisy cardstock. The dog was stamped directly on the layout. All are colored with our new markers! See them all at this link: ShinHan Touch Twin Markers
6. Cricut cuts: the title is from Artiste cut at 1.25" and welded with the Gypsy. The sun is also Artiste, with the center circle 'hidden' again with the Gypsy. The bike is from Artfully Sent, RDS, cut at 2.25".
7. Slate ribbon pieces added the finishing touch!!!