Saturday, February 15, 2014

New paper: Timberline!

Of course, I just LOVE this new paper!  Many of my customers think the CTMH designed this paper just for ME!  If you don't know me well...we spend our summers going camping, biking, kayaking and whatever else you do outdoors.  I always have tons of pics for any of these activities :)   If you're reading this and you're NOT a Michigander...many of us vacation in northern Michigan, and we call it going 'up north'.  These pages were designed for a gathering; the hostess camps too and requested this paper.  It was so well received I took it to a crop and sold lots of kits!  If you look close at the title, it's Lagoon cardstock cut with the font from Artbooking, and welded together using Cricut Craftroom.  I stamped with White pigment ink, 2nd generation Chocolate, and then sponged with Chocolate.  Great way to give depth and dimension to a Cricut cut.  We used the Stamp of the Month, TheTimberline Workshop on the Go stamp set, Catch You Later stamp set, and one of the sets from Artbooking.  I also showed them how to cut the banner on the end of the strip on the left page with the Stitch Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment