Sunday, October 27, 2013

Holiday Treat for Veterans, Nov.1, 6pm

Holiday Treats for Veteran's! Please join me Friday, Nov. 1st at 6pm, to decorate treats for veterans. Many of you asked when my brother-in-law passed away what you could do, and I thought instead of flowers we would decorate treats for Veterans! Doing this would have made him SO happy...he loved feeding people AND he was a Vietnam Veteran! I'll make some special treats for YOU so you can munch while you create! Many have asked what they can bring for the veterans: peanut butter or cheese filled crackers; soft granola bars; nuts; and pudding cups. They are asked not to bring candy because some are on restricted diets. If you are willing to donate a Christmas gift, please call me for a list. You may also bring your favorite adhesive, but not necessary, I'll supply everything! Please RSVP so I have enough chairs and treats!
Here's some ideas for decorating:

No comments:

Post a Comment