Thursday, January 31, 2013

2013 February Stamp of the Month!


 A couple of cards that I made with the NEW February Stamp of the Month!  These are anniversary cards, there are 4 of these style of stamps on the stamp set that you can buy for only $5 with your $35 purchase from the NEW Spring/Summer Idea Book.
 

 Notice that the 'Love' is done a little differently on each card!  I stamped first with Black ink, then cleaned the stamp and stamped on a scrap with Cranberry ink.  The card on the right, I trimmed closely around the word; the card on the left I made the word into a banner (they seem to be all the rage right now!)  The shape on the card on the right was cut on the Cricut with Artiste, the mat I sized with my Gypsy.
Click on the shopping cart on the right to head over to my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment