Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Perfect Present! Dec. 3, 10am

Hello!
I'm giving you choices this year for the Christmas gifts class! You may do the clipboard(other paper choices available) & reminder calendar 10a-12pm for $16.50($15 club), OR the picture cube, candle, jar and gift card holder from 1pm-2:30pm, for $16.50($15 club) Who says there isn't any free lunches anymore? Come and do BOTH for $33,($30 club) and I'll give you a free lunch! (Please BYOD)

Here are separate pics, I thought you'd like to see them better:
This is the clipboard...I will have other paper choices, if you don't want Christmas theme. There's a post it note pad in the bottom left corner, and cork board in bottom right. Also, the top section is covered with plastic so a dry erase pen may be used (pen not included)

Second is the Reminder Calendar, perfect to put in your purse and take to the store for all of your card and gift buying! Each month has a tag to write names and dates.

Now, here is the photo cube. Again, I will have other paper choices, please let me know what you'd like!

Next is the jar (only color option) I will email all class participants a jar idea list!

Last, the jar candle(Caramel Creme scent, optional paper available)and the gift card holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment